Facing Divorce? See what steps you can take to protect what's yours.
Divorce Home » Child Support

Child Support Enforcement Agencies


Every state has a child support enforcement agency to collect unpaid child support after divorce. Although many people prefer to work with a private divorce attorney to enforce child support obligations, the state child support enforcement agency can be a good source of information about child support enforcement options in your state. These agencies can also provide assistance in enforcing child support rights for those who can't afford to hire a divorce lawyer to represent them.

Case Evaluation